The Manufacturing Leadership Council—the NAM’s digital transformation division—has announced the finalists for the 2023 Manufacturing Leadership Awards, the industry’s premier awards program for achievements in digital manufacturing. You can read the complete list of finalists here.
The ceremony: The finalists will be honored at the Manufacturing Leadership Awards Gala in Marco Island, Florida, on June 28.
- Also announced at the gala will be winners for all project and individual categories, winners of the Manufacturing in 2030 Award, the Manufacturing Leader of the Year, the Small/Medium Enterprise Manufacturer of the Year and the Large Enterprise Manufacturer of the Year.
Rethink: Certain award winners will also present at Rethink, the industry’s leading event for exploring manufacturing’s digital era, which will also take place in Marco Island on June 26–28.
The categories: The awards are divided into nine project categories to recognize company achievements:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Collaborative Ecosystems
- Digital Network Connectivity
- Digital Supply Chains
- Engineering and Production Technology
- Enterprise Technology Integration
- Operational Excellence
- Sustainability and the Circular Economy
- Transformational Business Cultures
Additionally, individual leaders are recognized in the Digital Transformation Leadership and Next-Generation Leadership categories.
The last word: “As more manufacturers extend digital’s reach onto the factory floor and throughout their operations, we are witnessing transformative performance improvements that would have been unthinkable just a few short years ago—and that are improving life for employees and customers alike,” said MLC Co-Founder, Vice President and Executive Director David R. Brousell.