Register to gain access to the Cooley Group Virtual Plant Tour Recording
From Legacy to Smart Tech: Leveraging Data to Make M.0 Decisions
Cooley Group and the Manufacturing Leadership Council virtual tour will take you inside the company’s journey that named them MLC’s High Achiever of the Year for “Industrial Internet of the Things: Transforming Legacy Machinery into Smart Tech.” Over the course of the last five years, this 95-year-old business used their collaborative culture to drive transformation by leveraging cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization, implementing best practices gained through the company’s active participation in the MLC, and knowledge sharing with their global partners.
The tour will showcase how Cooley operates today versus how they used to operate. With complete transparency, the team will address the challenges and success stories that accompanied their journey and give you plenty of time to ask Cooley’s leadership team direct questions about their digital transformation.
This plant tour, which will be followed by a panel discussion on leveraging data to make M.0 decisions, provides takeaways with actionable insights, including:
- How to mobilize your team to operate collaboratively rather than in silos
- How to prioritize investments in M4.0 technologies
- How to enable customer-driven process efficiencies
- How to train employees to use real-time process monitoring rather than legacy tracking programs.
- How to build and maintain a culture of health and safety
(MLC Members can access the summary from the member content library.)