Would your organization benefit from a more streamlined process and improved company culture? Cambridge Air Solutions believes these two goals go hand-in-hand. This tour will show you how empowering your workforce to independently eliminate waste has such a positive impact on your entire organization. They understand that everyone strives to become a better version of themselves. Your working environment shouldn’t drain all your energy, leaving no room in your life to be the best Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Husband, Wife, Son, Daughter, or Friend you can be. Witness the lean improvements their people have made as they explain their solutions. And, hear how they are ultimately making the world a better place.
Attend this virtual plant tour and come away with the below key takeaways:
- How a state of continuous improvement feeds into culture and belonging to the company
- How to break down the divide between the front and back of house
- How Cambridge Air Solutions handles safety and quality control in their facility
- Career development that enriches lives through the busines
Cambridge Air Solutions Virtual Plant Tour
M4.0 Culture and Lean Processes in Action
September 7, 2022, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
September 7, 2022
11:00 a.m. EDT – Manufacturing Leadership Council Welcome
11:10 a.m. EDT – Cambridge Air Solutions Overview
11:30 a.m. EDT – Virtual Plant Tour
12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. EDT – Panel Discussion
- David R. Brousell, Co-Founder, Vice President & Executive Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
Will take questions from the audience through chat function
- Bruce Kisslinger, Jr., Director of Operations, Cambridge Air Solutions
- Additional panelists to be announced soon.
A Cambridge Air Solutions tour guide shows a visiting group the latest improvements he made during Cambridge’s daily Lean & Clean time.
A Cambridge Air Solutions tour guide shows a visiting group an improvement that she concepted and executed through her own employee genius.