Critical Issues Panel: What’s Ahead in 2022?
At the start of each new year, MLC looks at how trends shaping the industrial landscape may play out in the 12 months ahead, including economic, political, and technological forces shaping manufacturing. This discussion provides insights into trends and the interplay among them, and how manufacturers can plan more effectively in the year ahead.
This panel will address the following topics:
- What to expect on the economic front in 2022, including GDP projections.
- What manufacturers’ key policy goals are for 2022 and what might happen at the federal level to advance those goals.
- Worldwide manufacturing product and service predictions for 2022.
- Manufacturing 4.0 technology adoption projections, leadership requirements, and future factory trends.
- Dr. Chad Moutray, Chief Economist, National Association of Manufacturers
- Aric Newhouse, Senior Vice President, Policy and Government Relations, NAM
- Kevin Prouty, Group Vice President, Energy and Manufacturing Insights, International Data Corp.
- Penelope Brown, Content Director, MLC
Invitations will be sent directly to MLC members. If you are not a member and would like to request an invitation, email [email protected].