Join the Manufacturing Leadership Council virtually for an opportunity to take an inside look into DENSO Corporation N.A. facilities to learn about how DENSO is deploying digital technologies to support and boost our skilled & highly capable associates.
These facilities are an excellent representation of the complexities of a large scale operation and how DENSO is transforming its manufacturing operations to Industry 4.0+ levels through our partnerships with leading-edge technology providers and start-ups and from the passion and dedication of our associates.
Attend this plant tour, which will be followed by a panel discussion on how DENSO seeks to collaborate between humans and digital technology that will result in possibilities beyond imagination and walk away with actionable insights & common industry challenges. Join to see some of the technology used in DENSO Tennessee (DMTN) & DENSO Michigan (DMMI)
- Use of “personal wearable and on” to improve machine operation ratio
- Dynamic, real-time, wireless asset tracking to improve efficiency
- Use of neural networks to digitize human motion to achieve highest quality and empower our associates
- Use of wireless temp & humidity sensors & data analytics to monitor heat stress in real-time, continuously to ensure associate safety
- Electronic kan-ban system integrated with AGV’s for a true automated pull system and achieve level production
- “live” process control system to make highest quality products
- “live” Operational dashboard to provide real-time insights into line condition that drive quick actionable decisions
DENSO is a $47.6 billion global mobility supplier that develops advanced technology and components for nearly every vehicle make and model on the road today. With manufacturing at its core, DENSO invests in its worldwide 200 facilities to produce thermal, powertrain, mobility, electrification, & electronic systems, to create jobs that directly change how the world moves. The company’s 170,000+ employees are paving the way to a mobility future that improves lives, eliminates traffic accidents and preserves the environment.
Event limited to Rethink: the Manufacturing Leadership Council Summit participants.
If you would like to attend this Virtual Plant Tour, please click below to register for Rethink.
June 29, 2021
- 11:00 a.m. to 11:05 a.m. EDT – Manufacturing Leadership Council Welcome
- 11:05 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. EDT – DENSO Welcome & Overview Presentation
- 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. EDT – DENSO Plant Tour
- 12:15 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. EDT – Panel Discussion
- Moderator: David Brousell, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Dave Grimmer, SVP, NA Production
- Innovation Center (NA PIC)
- Raja Shembekar, VP, NA
- Additional Speakers:
- Chad Orbeck, Manager, NA IoT
- Chris Owen, Manager, NA IoT
- Antony Oaks, Manager, NA Production Eng.
- Naoya Sato, Project Manager, NA IoT
- Kazuki Hasuo, Manager, NA IoT