Join the Manufacturing Leadership Council and Ericsson in Lewisville, Texas for an opportunity to tour the Ericsson USA 5G Smart Factory and visit the Ericsson North America Imagine Studio.
Ericsson USA 5G Smart Factory
The fourth Industrial Revolution has begun, and Ericsson’s highly automated USA 5G Smart Factory in Lewisville, Texas, is at its forefront. The factory is a frontrunner in a new era of smart manufacturing, exploring the benefits of the low latency, high speed and superior connectivity of 5G.
The USA 5G Smart Factory produces 5G equipment, bringing Ericsson’s supply chain close to their U.S. customers, which include the largest service providers in the country.
Fast, secure 5G connectivity and IoT solutions allow for flexible production and agile operations through automation in warehouses, connected logistics, highly automated assembly, and more efficient packaging and product handling.
Learn more about the Ericsson USA 5G Smart Factory here.
Walk Away with Actionable Insights
Attend this factory tour, which will be followed by a panel and executive roundtable discussion on enabling technology to drive smarter manufacturing, and walk away with actionable insights, including:
- How 5G connectivity can improve operations and what you can do to prepare your operations for 5G deployment
- How Industry 4.0 leverages digital tools, analytics and other disruptive technologies to enable new levels of operational performance
- How the factory demonstrates Ericsson’s commitment to climate action, and target to be carbon neutral in operations by 2030
Ericsson North America Imagine Studio
In the Ericsson North America Imagine Studio we offer visit management, facilitation and a demo area where we show our products, services, solutions and future vision through innovative use cases. Visitors will experience an insight into Ericsson’s business offerings and see how information and communication technology can be utilized in different sectors of society. Each year, we host more than 125 demo tours of the studio, have over 1,500 visitors, and support more than 40 events with demonstrations and technical support.
Walk Away with Actionable Insights
- Experience life-size holographic communications using 5G
- Explore how 5G will enable autonomous and remote vehicles
- Interact with Chip, the 5G-enabled quadruped edge agent
- Learn how Ericsson’s product portfolio is supporting CSPs, consumers and enterprises
Ericsson USA 5G Smart Factory and Imagine Studio Tour
Effectively Managing 5G and IoT to Drive Smart Manufacturing
October 4-5, 2022, Lewisville, Texas
Please note all times are in CDT.
October 4, 2022
5:30 p.m. – Registration
5:45 p.m. – Depart for Dinner
6:00 p.m. – Networking Reception
6:30 p.m. – Networking Dinner
9:00 p.m. – Depart for Hotel
October 5, 2022
7:30 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast
8:15 a.m. – Manufacturing Leadership Council Welcome
8:35 a.m. – Ericsson Welcome, Overview and Safety Presentations
9:15 p.m. – Depart to the Ericsson USA 5G Smart Factory
10:00 a.m. – Ericsson USA 5G Smart Factory Tour
11:30 a.m. – Depart to Ericsson Village
12:00 p.m. – Networking Lunch
12:45 p.m. – Panel Discussion
1:35 p.m. – Networking & Refreshment Break
2:00 p.m. – Breakout Sessions
4:30 p.m. – Event Concludes and Depart Back to Hotel
Moderator: Penelope Brown, Senior Content Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
Hosted by: Ericsson USA 5G Smart Factory
International Airport (recommended)
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW / KDFW) – 15 to 20-minute drive
Dallas Love Field (DAL / KDAL) – 30-minute drive
Group Hotel: Aloft Dallas DFW Airport Grapevine
Discounted room rate: $155
Book by: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 (in order to secure this rate and availability)
To make your reservations online, please click here and continue to book your room.
To make your reservations by phone, call 1 (214) 888-4088 and reference the MLC Ericsson Tour.
Bus transportation will be provided to all event functions from the group hotel. You will be responsible for your own transportation to and from the airport.
NAM COVID-19 Policy
As the United States moves in the direction of more normal business operations and vaccine availability becomes widespread, the NAM is embracing a cautious approach to reinitiating in-person meetings. Current CDC and local health guidelines will be followed and enforced, and the NAM reserves the right to update health measures and attendance policies based on evolving health threats and guidance from Federal health agencies and local authorities. While we intend for the event to go forward as planned, the event may be impacted by future guidance from Federal and local authorities and protocols will be adjusted as warranted.
By attending this event, you agree to abide by and engage in certain mandatory health and safety conduct while attending the event.
Full vaccination is recommended to attend the meeting, although proof of vaccination will not be required. All NAM staff onsite are fully vaccinated.
Before Leaving Home
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the CDC (Center for Diseases Control).
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region you are traveling from.
- Stay at home if you feel sick and or if anyone in your household is sick.
On-site During the Event
- Adhere to guidance from local health authorities as implemented and shared by facility hosts.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Adhere to social distance protocols. At a minimum, maintain at least six (6) feet apart. Respect the personal space of others
- Respect the personal space of others. If you experience any flu-like symptoms, please DO NOT attend sessions. Please let the program host know.
- Agree to notify the program host if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 5 days after returning home for contact tracing purposes.
Ericsson's USA 5G Smart Factory, Lewisville, Texas
North America Imagine Studio
Exploring how 5G will enable autonomous and remote vehicles
Chip, the 5G-enabled quadruped edge agent