From 25 hours to 2 minutes: How Quantum Computing can Optimize Business
Learn how easy it is for manufacturers to fuel efficiencies, save time, and drive revenue with quantum hybrid applications.
Master Class Series: Tech Talk
The Port of Los Angeles, Pattison Food Group, and DENSO have used quantum hybrid technology to help their business operations run more effectively and allowed them to respond more quickly to change. These, and other real-world business examples have direct relevance to challenges in manufacturing and distribution processes. At this Tech Talk learn how easy it is for manufacturers to fuel efficiencies, save time, and drive revenue with quantum hybrid applications.
Real business examples where quantum hybrid optimization provides gains today, such as:
- At the Port of Los Angeles, using quantum resulted in a 60% increase in deliveries per crane per day
- At Pattison Food Group, quantum applications reduced the time to develop complex schedules by 80%
- Plain language description of quantum computing as a new resource for business
- How to get started and what you need to know
Tech Talk Executives:
- David Brousell, Co-Founder, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Murray Thom, Vice President, Quantum Business Innovation, D-Wave