Intertape Polymer Group’s Tremonton, Utah, facility is a leading manufacturer of high-performance packaging films and the ignition point for their digital transformation. They are the recipient of the MLC Industrial Internet of Things Leadership award and most recently a back-to-back winner of the IndustryWeek Best Plant Award.
Experience digital transformation at Intertape Polymer Group’s award-winning North American film operation.
Discover how lean foundational principles are key to digital journey: Integration of operational excellence into digital transformation and ROI.
This event will showcase IPG’s digital journey (triumphs and lessons), step you through initial concept, piloting, digital tool selection and employee engagement. Tour stops will highlight key technologies such as digital dashboards, vibration sensing and machine health, rapid prototyping and 3D printing tools, and advanced data analytics and centralized digital platform.
Walk Away with Actionable Insights
Attend this event, hosted by IPG, which will include a plant tour and panel discussion. You will walk away with actionable insights, including:
- Value capture framework to deliver tangible results with digital transformation
- Building blocks of lean culture required for a successful M4.0 journey
- Digital Academy: Framework to re-skill and upskill employees for digital journey
- Application of key digital technologies
The IPG Plant Tour
Delivering Digital Transformation Results at Scale: Empowering Employees with Technology and Insight
April 12-13, 2022, Tremonton, UT
April 12, 2022
5:30 p.m. – Registration
5:45 p.m. – Depart for Dinner
6:00 p.m. – Networking Reception
6:30 p.m. – Networking Dinner
9:00 p.m. – Depart for Hotel
April 13, 2022
7:30 a.m. – Breakfast and Registration
8:15 a.m. – Manufacturing Leadership Council Welcome
8:30 a.m. – IPG Welcome and Overview
9:00 a.m. – Depart for IPG Facility
9:30 a.m. – IPG Plant Tour
11:30 a.m. – Travel Back to Hotel
12:00 p.m. – Networking Lunch
1:00 p.m. – Panel Discussion
2:30 p.m. – Networking Break
3:00 p.m. – Breakout Discussions
4:00 p.m. – IPG Plant Tour Event Concludes
David Brousell, Manufacturing Leadership Council
Jai Sundararaman, Vice President – Business Transformations Office, Intertape Polymer Group – Manufacturing Leadership Council Member
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC / KSLC) – 1 hour and 30-minute drive
Ogden-Hinckley Airport (OGD / KOGD) – 30-minute drive
Group Hotel: Courtyard Ogden
Discounted room rate: $134 *
*The cut-off date to guarantee our discounted rate has passed. Once you have booked your room, please email [email protected] your confirmation number and we can see if we can get you pulled into our group block. Group transportation and pre/post-tour sessions will be at this hotel. It is recommended you stay here for your convenience.
To make your reservations online, please click here and continue to book your room.
To make your reservations by phone, call (801) 627-1190 and reference the NAM IPG Plant Tour.
As the United States moves in the direction of more normal business operations and vaccine availability becomes widespread, the NAM is embracing a cautious approach to reinitiating in-person meetings. Current CDC and local health guidelines will be followed and enforced, and the NAM reserves the right to update health measures and attendance policies based on evolving health threats and guidance from Federal health agencies and local authorities. While we intend for the event to go forward as planned, the event may be impacted by future guidance from Federal and local authorities and protocols will be adjusted as warranted.
By attending this event, you agree to abide by and engage in certain mandatory health and safety conduct while attending the event.
Full vaccination is required to attend all plant tours. All MLC | NAM staff onsite are fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination through a third party will be required and instructions will be sent to all registrants before the event.
Individuals are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after the second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
Face Masks will be required to be worn on the plant floor during the tour, but will be optional for all other event functions. MLC | NAM will provide KN95 masks onsite for attendees.
We expect attendees to adhere to the following behaviors, consistent with CDC guidance, state and local health authority directives and hotel rules. If you are not willing or able to adhere to these practices, we ask that you plan not to attend the meeting.
Please note that these standards are subject to change as conditions evolve up to our meeting date.
Before Leaving Home
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the CDC (Center for Diseases Control).
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region you are traveling from.
- Stay at home if you feel sick and or if anyone in your household is sick.
On-site During the Event
- Adhere to guidance from local health authorities as implemented and shared by facility hosts.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Agree to wear face masks covering nose and mouth at all indoor functions. Face masks can be removed while actively eating and or drinking.
- Adhere to social distance protocols. At a minimum, maintain at least six (6) feet apart.
- Respect the personal space of others.
If you experience any cold or flu-like symptoms, please DO NOT attend sessions. Please let the MLC team know.
- Agree to notify the MLC team at [email protected] if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home for contact tracing purposes.