The Manufacturing Institute Workforce Summit brings together manufacturers, thought leaders, educators, economic developers, business association leaders, human resource and workforce development professional to discuss the future of manufacturing. This year’s theme, Forging Partnerships, will put the focus on leaders who have developed local solutions to address the manufacturing skills gap.
- Topics to be addressed include:
- Recruitment and retention
- Apprenticeship and earn-and-learn
- Diversity and inclusion
- Approaches to engaging youth
- Second chance hiring
- Skills for the future of manufacturing