Smart manufacturing powered by edge computing drives value in factories around the world. But connecting disparate devices, managing huge data streams, capturing real-time insights and securely scaling the edge across multiple sites can be a complex undertaking.
Hear a candid conversation from the MLC and experts at Dell Technologies to learn about the benefits of edge computing and how it can power your manufacturing business.
Key Areas of Focus:
- Tactics to build a fast and resilient industrial edge
- Ways edge computing can unify the entire enterprise, including business, IT and OT
- Strategies to use edge to reduce costs, increase asset utilization and optimize process and production yield
- Penelope Brown, Content Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Jason Nassar, Senior Consultant Product Manager, Edge Solutions, Dell Technologies
- Mike Hayes, Engineering Technologist, Edge Solutions, Dell Technologies
MLC Master Class Panel Discussion
Simplify Your Path to Smart Manufacturing with Edge Computing
Wednesday, November 3 | 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST
(MLC Members can access to view from the member content library.)