Panel Discussion: Simplify Your Path to Smart Manufacturing with Edge Computing
Smart manufacturing powered by edge computing drives value in factories around the world. But connecting disparate devices, managing huge data streams, capturing real-time insights and securely scaling the edge across multiple sites can be a complex undertaking.
Hear a candid conversation from the MLC and experts at Dell Technologies to learn about the benefits of edge computing and how it can power your manufacturing business.
Key Areas of Focus:
- Tactics to build a fast and resilient industrial edge
- Ways edge computing can unify the entire enterprise, including business, IT and OT
- Strategies to use edge to reduce costs, increase asset utilization and optimize process and production yield
- Penelope Brown, Content Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Jason Nassar, Senior Consultant Product Manager, Edge Solutions, Dell Technologies
- Mike Hayes, Engineering Technologist, Edge Solutions, Dell Technologies
MLC Master Class Panel Discussion
Simplify Your Path to Smart Manufacturing with Edge Computing
Wednesday, November 3 | 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST
(MLC Members can access to view from the member content library.)