Technology Deep Dive: Leveraging Supply Chain Data
Learn how to use your supply chain data to push beyond visibility challenges and gain powerful insights to help manage disruption.
For many global organizations, world events have exposed a great need to strengthen supply chain resiliency. Even as businesses reopen their doors, the day-to-day challenges faced by supply chain and fulfillment leaders were quickly amplified by sudden fluctuations in supply and demand and a series of unexpected disruptions. The need to capture real-time insights to manage and mitigate these has now become critical.
In this Deep Dive discussion around Hitachi’s Track and Trace digital solution, view a live demo of a real use case and take the first step to learning how to manage your inventory more effectively.
Attendees can expect to learn:
- How Track-and-Trace enables collaboration across teams and trading associates and preserves organizational knowledge to improve and accelerate decision-making and outcomes
- New ways to offer advanced shipping notifications, delivery data, and track-and-trace information, providing greater visibility into logistics
- New ways of optimizing supply operations to achieve cost-saving goals
Master Class Speakers:
- Owen Keates, Sr. Director of Specialized Services
- Dallas Gibb, Sr. Supply Chain Management Consultant
- Alberto Corti, Sr. Manager of Solutions Architect
MLC Master Class Technology Deep Dive
Leveraging Supply Chain Data
Friday, February 4 | 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EST