Learn how to use your supply chain data to push beyond visibility challenges and gain powerful insights to help manage disruption.
For many global organizations, world events have exposed a great need to strengthen supply chain resiliency. Even as businesses reopen their doors, the day-to-day challenges faced by supply chain and fulfillment leaders were quickly amplified by sudden fluctuations in supply and demand and a series of unexpected disruptions. The need to capture real-time insights to manage and mitigate these has now become critical.
In this Deep Dive discussion around Hitachi’s Track and Trace digital solution, view a live demo of a real use case and take the first step to learning how to manage your inventory more effectively.
Attendees can expect to learn:
- How Track-and-Trace enables collaboration across teams and trading associates and preserves organizational knowledge to improve and accelerate decision-making and outcomes
- New ways to offer advanced shipping notifications, delivery data, and track-and-trace information, providing greater visibility into logistics
- New ways of optimizing supply operations to achieve cost-saving goals
Master Class Speakers:
- Owen Keates, Sr. Director of Specialized Services
- Dallas Gibb, Sr. Supply Chain Management Consultant
- Alberto Corti, Sr. Manager of Solutions Architect