Unlock Productivity and Sustainability with Plant Data
Learn how a common data foundation can provide new levels of systemwide visibility in real time to deliver data-powered insights and scale productivity solutions across the entire value chain.
When analyzing plant floor production, customary data modeling approaches don’t work.
Most manufacturing activities are typically analyzed with batch processing, existing software systems, and traditional modeling techniques. Analysis of actual plant floor production (OT data) is different. The data comes from disparate sources, in various formats, in massive volumes and at different times. And therefore, only a small percentage is effectively utilized.
To achieve optimal productivity and sustainability, organizations must use a common data foundation to provide new levels of real-time, system-wide visibility to deliver data-powered insights and scale productivity solutions across the entire value chain.
Join us for an interactive discussion and real customer stories on how to unlock plant data that will:
- Empower your workforce by placing data-driven decisions at the core of day-to-day operations
- Improve KPIs such as energy consumption, throughput, quality, and more
- Achieve rapid results and move beyond proof-of-concept to optimize operations at scale
Moderator and Panelists:
- David Brousell, Co-Founder, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Sudhir Arni, Senior Vice President, Manufacturing AI Solutions, Sight Machine
- John Petrusick, Data Analytics, Managing Director, Consulting, NTT DATA
View Event Recording
Fill out the form below to view a recording of this event.