MLC Master Class Series Webinar
Accelerating Manufacturing Competitiveness with M4.0
The disruptive social, political, and economic events of 2020 have placed a premium on manufacturing agility and flexibility for companies across the industrial landscape. As a result of the pandemic in particular, many manufacturers intend to accelerate their investments in the digital technologies that are part of Manufacturing 4.0. But as competition intensifies in the new year, success with M4.0 will depend upon how companies prioritize their investments, devise implementation strategies, and drive change in their organizations.
Watch the Manufacturing Leadership Council and NTT DATA manufacturing and solution experts panel discussion on how to help your business maximize its investments and create competitive advantages.
During this session, the first part in our M4.0 series, you will gain actionable insights on:
- How best to prioritize based on lessons learned during 2020 from supply chain uncertainties, new customer buying patterns, and workplace safety.
- What technology investment hold the best promise of driving competitive advantage: cloud enterprise platforms, data and analytics, IT/OT security.
- How an agile M4.0, POC and implementation approach can help realize benefits faster and drive ROI.
- David R. Brousell Co-Founder, Vice President, & Executive Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
Speakers and Panelists:
- Jay Monahan, Managing Director, Business Consulting, Manufacturing & Life Sciences, NTT DATA
- Baskar Radhakrishnan, Senior Advisor, Manufacturing & Life Sciences, Industry Solutions, NTT DATA
- Edward Wilson-Smythe, Senior Advisor, Industry Strategy & Solutions, Manufacturing & Life Sciences, NTT DATA