MLC Master Class Series: Panel Discussion
Evolving a Digital Supply Chain with Advanced Analytics
As technology continues to evolve at a rapid pace, manufacturers seek a competitive edge by leveraging data to optimize supply chains. Many businesses adopt advanced techniques and collaborate internally across operations and IT. They also work externally with technology partners to test, pilot and implement advanced analytics strategies across their organizations.
View this MLC Master Class Series webinar to learn how to deploy predictive and prescriptive analytics, AI/ML, supply chain modeling and digital twins. You will gain insights to aid both tactical and strategic decision-making.
- Explore successful use cases for manufacturers across the supply chain.
- Review sustainable approaches and potential pitfalls within your organization.
- Learn how to best source and leverage technology partnerships to speed time to value within your organization.
- Discover ways to assess your organization’s advanced analytics maturity compared to your peers.
Speakers and Panelists:
- Paul Tate, Co-Founding Senior Content Director and Executive Editor, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Brian Pacula, Director, Supply Chain, West Monroe
- David McGraw, Senior Manager, Consumer and Industrial Products, West Monroe
- Matt Tichon, Vice President, Industry Strategy, Coupa