MLC Master Class Series Webinar: Panel Discussion
M4.0: Cloud Enabled Digital Business Transformation
Cloud is a fundamental component of Manufacturing 4.0, but many manufacturers are still in the midst of transforming to M4.0 and embracing a cloud-first strategy.
This webinar, part of an M4.0 series, explores the latest cloud technology and business model developments and how they streamline and improve business operations from the shop floor through the supply chain.
View this panel discussion with the Manufacturing Leadership Council and NTT DATA, a digital business and IT services leader, to learn ways digital technologies accelerate and facilitate the M4.0 journey.
This interactive panel discussion will provide you with actionable insights on:
- Re-engineering cloud as an enterprise business platform versus simply a hosting technology
- Integrating digital technologies more easily using a cloud-first approach
- Enabling insights and powering better business decisions with data
- Sue Pelletier, contributing editor, Manufacturing Leadership Council
Speakers and Panelists:
- Jay Monahan, managing director, business consulting, manufacturing and life sciences, NTT DATA
- Aater Suleman, vice president, cloud and application transformation, NTT DATA
- Edward Wilson-Smythe, senior advisor, industry strategy and solutions, manufacturing and life sciences, NTT DATA