MLC Master Class Series: Panel Discussion
M4.0: The Data Driven Enterprise
Manufacturing 4.0 is the reality for manufacturing both today and tomorrow, and it’s built atop a mountain of data. But just having that mountain isn’t enough. M4.0 only emerges when you can take all of the data from all of your sources, aggregate it seamlessly, analyze it intelligently and use it to glean actionable insights that you execute successfully.
View this panel discussion with the Manufacturing Leadership Council and NTT DATA, a digital business and IT services leader, to learn how to leverage data to empower your workforce and enable your whole enterprise to make better business decisions.
During this part of our M4.0 series, you will gain actionable insights on:
- Why M4.0 is not only worth the time and expense it incurs — it’s absolutely vital
- The disaster awaiting manufacturers who fail to make the M4.0 transformation
- The confidence needed to take the next step towards becoming data driven
- Sue Pelletier, contributing editor, Manufacturing Leadership Council
Speakers and Panelists:
- Michael Goodman, vice president, business insights, NTT DATA
- Theresa Kushner, consultant, AI, data intelligence and automation, NTT DATA
- Jay Monahan, managing director, business consulting, manufacturing and life sciences, NTT DATA