Topic: MLC Master Class Series – Rethink: Post Event Deep Dive
About the Deep Dive Series
The Rethink Deep Dive Think Tank Series are structured to build upon and take to the next level of understanding its Think Tank program of focused sessions on Manufacturing 4.0 technologies and associated organizational and leadership challenges conducted at the MLC’s annual Rethink Summit.
Deep Dive sessions continue and expand the learning necessary to be successful with new technologies. They are designed to deal with the many complexities surrounding new technologies and their effects by providing a more in-depth understanding of the technologies, how and where they can be applied, how companies can successfully use them, and how they can lead to the creation of new competitive advantages.
Session: Accelerating Digital Industrial Transformation: Three Lighthouse Ideas
Digital industrial transformation is like climbing a mountain. Manufacturers must combine technological know-how with a vision for the future. Importantly, use cases can help build muscle to scale the peaks and stamina to endure organizational change. As a World Economic Forum-designated advanced digital “Lighthouse” manufacturer, Hitachi will share three ideas that can help every manufacturer accelerate their digital industrial transformation journey. Hear from other industry peers and contribute your learnings. Learn how your company can benefit from orchestrating business outcomes leveraging IIoT, how to achieve data agility, & how operational excellence can be taken to the next level.
- Sid Verma, General Manager, Manufacturing Practice, Hitachi Vantara USA
- Brijesh Khanna, Senior Vice President & Innovation Leader, Hitachi America, Ltd.
Breakout Session Co-Facilitators:
- John Brinegar, Director, Solution Architecture, Hitachi Vantara
- Daniel Knoch, Digital Solutions, IOT, Hitachi Vantara
- David McKnight, Director, IOT Americas, Hitachi Vantara
- Johnaton Vest, Director Digital Solutions, Manufacturing Industry Practice, Hitachi Vantara