MLC Master Class Series Webinar
The Road(map) to Manufacturing 4.0: Building a Business Case
Successful transformation to Manufacturing 4.0 (M4.0) is both a technical and a management endeavor. It’s a journey that requires a roadmap unique to your organization and that recognizes your capabilities, internal and external environment, and the challenges relative to your operations. It must be based on a leadership consensus and be achievable, to provide short-term gains to create and sustain momentum.
View the MLC and FORCAM to learn how to build a strong business case for M4.0, by:
- Understanding your data maturity level and the pain points most important to your operations.
- Translating these pain points into quantifiable and measurable benefits.
- Governing and executing the implementation to assure that these benefits are realized.
Speakers and Panelists:
- Penelope Brown, Content Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Jeremy Gibbs, Senior Strategy Consultant, FORCAM
- Rick Homman, Senior Business Consultant. FORCAM
- Thomas Luck, CEO, FORCAM