Accelerating the Journey to Industry 4.0
As a result of recent disruptions, manufacturers seek to accelerate their digital transformation to stay competitive and agile.
To better understand the challenges and benefits of transforming for Industry 4.0, NTT DATA recently joined with Oxford Economics to survey over 500 business and IT executives. The survey results reveal powerful insights into the state of migration for manufacturers. Here are just three examples:
- 57% rank improving the quality of existing products and services as a primary desired outcome
- 37% say developing new business models and revenue streams is key to their growth strategy
- 65% have embedded digital products or experiences into some areas of their products and services
And much more
This executive interview offers an in-depth discussion of the survey findings and practical ways to speed your journey to Industry 4.0.
Master Class Speakers:
- David Brousell, Co-Founder, Vice President and Executive Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Baskar Radhakrishnan, Strategic Advisor, Manufacturing Industry Solutions, NTT DATA
MLC Master Class Fireside Chat
Imperatives for a Digital Workforce to Support M4.0
Wednesday, November 10 | 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST