Data-Driven Manufacturing: Shop Floor to Top Floor – How do you Industrialize and Scale M4.0 Data?
Manufacturers face a data dilemma in how they leverage the vast amounts of data from across the enterprise to deliver value to the business. From the shop floor to the top floor, the need for greater focus on data and analytics to create real business value is more important than ever before.
Join us for this Master Class Series panel discussion to uncover the true power of data for manufacturers to drive decision-making and explore how new data approaches may transformation the way manufacturers operate and compete in the future.
Key areas of focus include:
- How data can drive decision-making and create value for the workforce and the business
- How do manufacturers collect and manage the right data for M4.0
- The common challenges facing manufacturers in harnessing the power of data
- How will truly data-driven manufacturing change the way manufacturers operate by the end of the decade in 2030?
- Paul Tate, Co-Founding Executive Editor and Senior Content Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Scott Dixon, Americas Digital Manufacturing Leader, EY
- Luis Figueroa, Director Strategic Systems Integrator and Management Consulting Alliances, PTC
- David Stonehouse, Americas Digital Manufacturing Leader, EY
- Mike Tomasco, Vice President, Digital Manufacturing, Pfizer
Fill out the form below to view a recording of this event.
MLC Master Class
Data-driven Manufacturing: Shop Floor to Top Floor — How Do You Industrialize and Scale M4.0 Data?