For the global manufacturing community, monitoring and fixing supply chain constraints are on every executive’s to-do list. Yet getting buy-in on best/worst case scenarios that drive major actions often comes down to having agile, nuanced, and monetized impacts with simulated supply chain scenarios. This is an unmet need routinely voiced by manufacturing leaders.
In this dynamic Master Class session, subject matter experts will share lessons learned and groundbreaking ideas about how combining supply chain digital twins and AI can drive major supply chain use cases, with advanced operational and financial simulations.
Expect to walk away from this session with insights into:
- Understanding the power of digital twins to drive important supply chain decisions
- What an effective digital twin looks like – through a dynamic demonstration and case study examples
- Recognizing what’s required to make this a reality in your own environment
Moderator: Paul Tate, Co-Founding Executive Editor and Senior Content Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
Subject Matter Experts:
- Dan Abramson, Senior Executive Director, Manufacturing, SAS
- Chris Gottlieb, Principal, Supply Chain Analytics, KPMG
Fill out the form below to view a recording of this event.