Panel Discussion: Lean Manufacturing Operations Management – How to Make Agility the Focus
A strong Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) strategy is the heart of digital transformation on the shop floor. As recent and ongoing global business conditions have proven, mitigating disruption requires a new level of agility and efficiency. How quickly can your organization collaborate, respond, anticipate and pivot in the new normal while still maintaining lean operations?
Join our expert panelists as they discuss the benefits of leveraging an integrated collaborative operations and manufacturing operations management solution.
Key areas of focus:
- Digital collaboration to engage workers with critical information and lean tools to drive effective problem solving and innovation
- Operational agility in manufacturing execution through leveraging MOM
- Simultaneously maintaining high levels of throughput, quality, and customer service while reducing waste and cost
- Balancing production and increasing agility in the context of dynamic supply chains and disruption
- Penelope Brown, Content Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Mike Bradford, Marketing Director, Dassault Systèmes
- Adrian Wood, Offer Marketing Director, Dassault Systèmes