M2030 Project: Industrial AI in 2030 – Reflections on Nashville Panel Discussion
Join our exclusive panel of industry experts for our first Manufacturing in 2030 Project call of the year to discuss their insights and key takeaways from the MLC’s highly successful ‘Let’s Talk About AI’ event in Nashville in December.
The discussion will address some of the most important aspects for the future of AI in manufacturing, including the opportunities and challenges of increasingly autonomous operations, the importance of developing effective data strategies to fuel future AI systems, the potential impact on workforce roles, skills, and cultures, and whether an ethical framework in needed for the responsible application of AI technologies across both industrial operations and end-use products.
- Doug Laney, Innovation Fellow, Data and Analytics, West Monroe
- Rosco Newsom, Principal, Advanced Manufacturing & Mobility, EY
- Mike Packer, Board of Governors Chairman, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Baskar Radhakrishnan, Strategic Advisor, Manufacturing Industry Solutions, NTT DATA
- Chirag Rathi, Strategy Lead, Industrial Manufacturing, Infor
- Paul Tate, Co-Founding Executive Editor and Senior Content Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
This call is part of the MLC’s Manufacturing in 2030 project.
Download a Recording
Fill out the form below to view a recording of this webinar.
M2030 Project: Panel Discussion
Industrial AI in 2030 – Reflections on Nashville Panel Discussion
Thursday, Feb 2 | 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EST