M2030 Project: Manufacturing in 2030 Survey: A Lens of the Future
Manufacturers across the country are envisioning what their companies and the industry will look like by the year 2030. Intense digital competition, autonomous operation of plants and factories, and persistent workforce challenges are all on the radar screen.
This expert panel session will explore these issues as well as a host of others revealed in MLC’s new Manufacturing in 2030 survey.
- Dennis McRae, Senior Partner and Practice Leader, Consumer & Industrial Products, West Monroe
- Brad Newman, Advanced Manufacturing and Mobility Industry Market Leader, Americas, EY
- Chirag Rathi, Senior Director, Industry and Solution Strategy, Infor
- Joe Zakutney, Vice President, Manufacturing Industry Consulting and Digital Transformation, NTT DATA
- David Brousell, Co-Founder, Vice President and Executive Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
This call is part of the MLC’s Manufacturing in 2030 project.
M2030 Project: Panel Discussion
Manufacturing in 2030 Survey: A Lens of the Future
Thursday, Nov. 3 | 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EDT