Manufacturing in 2030: Reflections on New Orleans
The MLC’s Manufacturing in 2030 Project explores the most important trends shaping manufacturing in the years ahead. This webinar will reflect on the key insights and perspectives emerging from the kickoff live event that took place in New Orleans in December. Examining the role of technology, demographics, leadership, the future of work, and more, this series will help manufacturers understand the strategic trends that are essential to competitiveness in the years ahead.
- Rosco Newsom, Principal, Advanced Manufacturing & Mobility, EY
- Baskar Radhakrishnan, Strategic Advisor, Manufacturing Industry Solutions, NTT DATA
- Dennis McRae, Senior Partner,Consumer and Industrial Practice, West Monroe
- Andrew Kinder Senior Vice President, International Strategy, Infor
- Moderated by David Brousell, Co-Founder, Vice President and Executive Director, MLC
Download a Recording
Fill out the form below to view a recording of this webinar.