Smart manufacturing, powered by edge computing, is driving value in factories around the world. But connecting disparate devices, managing huge data streams, capturing real-time insights, and securely scaling the edge across multiple sites can be a complex undertaking.
Join the MLC and experts from Dell Technologies for a candid conversation where you’ll gain insights about the benefits of edge computing and how it can power your manufacturing business.
Key areas of focus:
- Ways to build a fast and resilient industrial edge
- How it can unify the entire enterprise – business, IT, and OT
- Utilizing edge for reducing costs, increasing asset utilization, and optimizing process and production yield
- Penelope Brown, Content Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Jason Nassar, Senior Consultant Product Manager, Edge Solutions, Dell Technologies
- Mike Hayes, Engineering Technologist, Edge Solutions, Dell Technologies