Simplify Your Path to Smart Manufacturing with Edge Computing
Smart manufacturing, powered by edge computing, is driving value in factories around the world. But connecting disparate devices, managing huge data streams, capturing real-time insights, and securely scaling the edge across multiple sites can be a complex undertaking.
Join the MLC and experts from Dell Technologies for a candid conversation where you’ll gain insights about the benefits of edge computing and how it can power your manufacturing business.
Key areas of focus:
- Ways to build a fast and resilient industrial edge
- How it can unify the entire enterprise – business, IT, and OT
- Utilizing edge for reducing costs, increasing asset utilization, and optimizing process and production yield
- Penelope Brown, Content Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Jason Nassar, Senior Consultant Product Manager, Edge Solutions, Dell Technologies
- Mike Hayes, Engineering Technologist, Edge Solutions, Dell Technologies
MLC Master Class Panel Discussion
Simplify your Path to Smart Manufacturing with Edge Computing
Wednesday, November 3 | 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT