Rapid advances in data and analytics solutions are combining with advances in connectivity technology – in particular private 5G – to enable high-bandwidth, low-latency use cases in factories leveraging augmented reality, machine vision, and AGVs.
While the real-world impact of these technologies on the factory of the future has yet to be defined, this session will extrapolate from current trends to identify specific higher-probability scenarios.
Join us for a Master Class Series panel discussion on the transformative effects of 5G technologies enabling greater data generation on the factory of the future.
Key areas of focus include:
- The practical potential uses of 5G in the factory of the future
- The disruptive potential of a data-driven factory
- How 5G technology and Edge Computing will combine to reduce latency by unprecedented levels
Moderator and Panelists:
- David R. Brousell, Co-Founder, Vice President and Executive Director , Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Sameer Joshi, Senior Director, Manufacturing Industry Solutions and Strategy, NTT DATA
- Reid Paquin, Research Director, Manufacturing Insights, IDC
Download a Recording
Fill out the form below to view a recording of this webinar.