Demographic and economic megatrends, new production and IT technologies, emerging digital workforce trends, and pressing sustainability issues will shape the future of manufacturing in the decade ahead. In order to stay competitive, manufacturing executives need to understand the trajectory of these key trends to effectively plan ahead.
Join us for a panel discussion with industry thought leaders as we explore the findings of a new MLC white paper focusing on the next phase of the industry’s digital evolution to 2030.
- Dan Dwight, President and CEO, Cooley Group and MLC Board Vice Chair
- Siva Gurupackiam, Vice President Manufacturing Solutions and Strategy, NTT DATA
- Randal Kenworthy, Senior Partner and Consumer and Industrial Products Practice Leader, West Monroe
- Andrew Kinder, Senior Vice President International Strategy, Infor
- Brad Newman, Advanced Manufacturing & Mobility Industry Market Leader, Americas, EY
- David Brousell, Co-Founder, Vice President and Executive Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
This call is part of the MLC’s Manfacturing in 2030 project.
View Event Recording
Fill out the form below to view a recording of this event.